The cement is for use in final cementations of implant
prosthesis, crown and bridges, inlays,onlays, veneers,
cementation of posts & pins and periodontal splinting
Benefits and Features
• Quick Cementation
• Automix Handheld Syringe
a) Convenient, economical and especially useful for mulit.operatory practices.
b) No mixing, no air bubbles, no wasted material due to over mixing.
c) Ensures, predictable, accurate, consistent & homogeneous mix every time.
• Minimal Heat Generated Protects pulp
• Radiopaque Easy identification on x-rays
• Low Film Thickness Provides easy placement of crowns and bridges
• Fluoride Release Reduces secondary caries
Composition Glass lonomer in Bis-GMA
based matrix of dental resins activator
, catalyst and pigments.
• Working time 2 minutes
• Setting time 5 minutes
• Compressive strength 266 MPa
• Flexural strength 133 MPa